Thursday, May 24, 2007

Outlook = Home on Friday!

We met with the doctor this afternoon. Assuming the boys stay on track, including peeing all over their cribs and me, then the boys should be booted from the NICU on Friday afternoon. They will do their car seat tests tonight. If they fail, then we have to bring in two boxes full of styrofoam peanuts for shipping the boys home. Melissa and I are very excited. Melissa is so excited that she is taking another nap. I probably should, but I have to clean.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell your wife to respond to her email before she takes another nap... :-)

Anonymous said...

congratulations guys! i hope the car seats work out. packing peanuts make such a mess especially if they get wet and with the boys peeing history. it would take days to get the boys and car cleaned up!

Anonymous said...

"The day I need to push a vacuum is the day I call Merry Maids....."

Kyle Gulya
September 2006


You've come a long way baby!
Love, Big sis and Jason