Thursday, May 24, 2007

Night with the Boys

Our night with the boys went well. The boys ate at 8:00 p.m., 11:00 p.m., 1:00 a.m., 4:30 a.m. and at 8:00 a.m. and they did fine at each feeding. their feeding tubes have not been put back in (after they both rippd them out last night!). We didn't sleep much, and it was pretty much sleeping in intervals, although I did sleep from about 3:00 a.m. to 7:15 whereas Melissa was stuck with the 4:30 feedings since I did not wake up when the boys were signaling that they were hungry. I have already apologized to my wife that I am a sound sleeper at times. We will head back early this afternoon to talk to the doctor. Melissa is taking a nap right now. Oh yeah, Hayden peed on us and the walls of the suite two times last night. I think that since we were in a new room in the hospital that he was just marking his territory.

4 comments:

The Cynic said...

I think I may find it a little too entertaining that your kids piss on you on a regular basis.

The Cynic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle the Dad said...

Craig, I am just glad Melissa did not give birth to Najeh Davenport.

jamie said...

congratz you to on the new babies. we logon every couple of days to see how things are progresing. We are glade to see that things are progresing. Katie likes me to play the vedios, i am glade the are some new ones. You'll get my meaning when the boy's get older.
Oh ya Kyle I have a Lady Bug costume just waiting for halloween