Saturday, May 12, 2007

A few things

(1) If a post or pictures disappear, be sure to click on older posts at the bottom of the web page or on the right side of this page to access these posts.

(2) The Youtube video link is as follows:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmljRqrtn4

(3) To all of you who have called and left messages, thanks for the support and kind words. I will try and call you back as time permits, but please know that right now Melissa and I are primarily with the boys in the NICU (and they do not allow cell phones in the NICU. I have been busted twice already by the NICU nurses (who are very nice)). If I don't get back to you, please know that I will try in the near future.

(4) To the persons who visited or sent flowers, cards, outfits, pajamas, baby hats, baby socks, and snuggle ducks, as well as the ultra-posh Chico high chair that was shipped to us, we appreciate everything and most importantly your support.

(5) Feel free to leave candid comments on this website in the comments section. If you think my camera angles are poor, then please let me know.

3 comments:

noteworthy said...

Congrats! We are checking in everyday. Keep us posted.
Vicky and Larry

mikejennsmith said...

Kyle and Melissa - Thank you for posting updates on this blog. Mike and I are thinking of you constantly! I know we are out of state, but if there is ANYTHING we can do, please let us know.

Sorry for the ignorant question...what was Melissa's surgery?

Kyle the Dad said...

Jenn,

C-Section!

Kyle