Sunday, July 8, 2007

www.uglybabies.blogspot.com

I did a search for "gulyababies.blogspot" and Google asked me if I meant to search for "uglybabies.blogspot" Thanks Google.

Our good buddy Craig came to visit this weekend, and it was nice to hang out with him. Craig slept in the camper with his headphones on most of the night. Sorry Craig. We also had a nice dinner on Friday night with our friends Thadd, Kim, Emma, and whiskers.

The boys enjoyed the heat on Saturday. They spent most of the day inside the camper in the AC. We finished watching Die Another Day, Glengary Glen Ross, and we suffered through half of Happy Feet before shutting off that piece of trash. The boys enjoyed Alec Baldwin's motivational speech and are now familiar with the art of closing a sale. Unfortunately, they have not closed any sales, and therefore, they do not get any coffee.

To our friend Jenn, congrats on the giant step up at the University of Iowa!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you didn't mention that one of them peed on me. That was a first. -Craig

Kyle the Dad said...

Craig,

I am sorry. I thought you enjoyed it, and I did not want you to view it as a bad thing if you felt that way. I will ask Hayden to post an apology to you.

Kyle

Anonymous said...

Did not want to tell you but I've gotten that "did you mean ugly babies" message along with the "did you mean jelly babies" message............. I think you should be more concerned about jelly babies.

Karolyn

Anonymous said...

hey i that happy feet was cute
-little sister