Monday, July 9, 2007

My Mom's Birthday Present!

We got my mom a cat for her birthday. My Mom named him Moe since he kind of looks like a mole. I thought that Kevorkian would have been a better name. The cat came from the back wing of the local Humane Society. Therefore, it only cost half the price of any other animal at the humane society. Plus, they through in the neutering for free since they felt it would be reprehensible for him to reproduce. This was definitely the best gift we could have given my mom!

Carson thought he was really cute too and is begging Karolyn and Jason to let her get one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i thought that konan and moe should have babies they would be cute jk

-little sister

Anonymous said...

lol i thought that konan and moe should have babies they would be cute jk

-little sister

Anonymous said...

woops