Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Odds and Ends

John & Kate Plus . . . Separate! Poor kids. This was doomed from the start. I blame . . . . Guess who by posting your guess in the comment section.

Donovan and Hayden saw their friend Maddox in Iowa City this weekend. Maddox is a sweet little boy who loves to smile and laugh. Thanks for the great visit Jenn and Mike.

If you want to see pictures of our new house, then come take them yourself. We welcome all visitors provided you bring a six pack and your moving gloves.

Melissa bought the boys a pool. They absolutely loved it tonight. Cousin Sonja and Cousin Carson came over tonight to hang out in the pool as well. I think all of them had a ball. It was great to see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, no mention of me visiting? I'm hurt. -Wieber

Kyle the Dad said...

Craig, your failed attempt to be a squatter at our house was thwarted and deserves no formal recognition. To do so, might encourage others to attempt to successfully squat at our house. That said, come squat any time. You are always welcome.

Anonymous said...

My squatting abilities are one of my better attributes.