Wednesday, April 23, 2008

17 Days to The First Annual Great Birthday Bender Bash!!!!!

Let the countdown begin!

I brought up the patio furniture tonight from the garage. I cleaned it up, just for the party! Melissa needs to order the cakes, the clown, the inflatable ball pit, the juggler, the magician, the bar keep, the waterslide, the singing telegram, the $!%(@@^#, and the food!

I am very excited (Melissa isn't), and I hope the great Wisconsin weather is nice and that it does not snow that day (or rain, or hail, or sleet). Keep your fingers crossed.

We hope you all can make it to their first birthday party. As I said before, if you read the blog, then you are invited to come to the party.

Date: Saturday, May 10, 2008
Location: Donovan and Hayden's House!
Time: Noon til ?
RSVP: Email me, Melissa or call the house.

No comments: